09) 2023-2024 Application for Admission to Primary One (School Opening: September 2023)
- Category: Admission (Primary School)
8 June 2022 (2:00 pm) to
4 August 2022 (4:00 pm)
8 June 2022 (2:00 pm) to
5 August 2022 (4:00 pm)
1. Evangel College is a Direct Subsidy Scheme school. There are no geographical restrictions on application. The Government’s Primary One Admission Net Mechanism does not apply.
2. The school has realized the spirit of Through-Train Education. All our P.6 students are eligible for promoting to our secondary school to continue their studies. The batch of students admitted to P1 of school year 2022/23 or after shall not be arranged to participate in the SSPA Scheme nor submit marks for SSPA.
3. School Fee Remission: Needy students (including those from families receiving the CSSA/financial assistance provided by SFAA) may apply for fee remission (For details, please refer to http://www.evangel.edu.hk/ecube/index.php/school-fee-remission). More information can be accessed through the contacts listed in the Enquiry Session below.
4. Please do not use the public WIFI to login the “Primary One Admission Application Online System” to avoid leaving the hyperlink or copy the related hyperlink in any search engines to reduce risks.
5. Please do not disclose the login and password which has been set in the online application form.
6. Applicants should submit the online application form through “Primary One Admission Application Online System” for an application number before sending the required documents which are listed in the “Notice of Online Application Submission Successfully” by mail or submitting in person to the school within the application period.
7. The school will not process any applications which were not submitted through “Primary One Admission Application Online System”.
8. If an applicant submits more than one applications through “Primary One Admission Application Online System”, the applicant should inform the school (Tel. of General Office: 2366-1802).
Enquiry (Application for Admission and/or Fee Remission/Scholarship Scheme)
Office Hours of General Office: Monday – Friday (9:00 am - 5:00 pm),
Saturday (9:00 am – 12:00 noon), Sunday and Public Holiday (closed)
School Fee for Local Students for 2022/2023 School Year
(To be approved by Education Bureau)
P.1 – P.6: $21,800 (annual)
(payable in 10 equal installments i.e. $2,180 per month)
S.1 – S.5: $26,300 (annual)
(payable in 10 equal installments i.e. $ 2,630 per month)
S.6: $26,300 (annual)
(payable in 8 equal installments)
Before you complete the online application, please read the following application procedures carefully.
Step 1: Complete and submit the online application
*To avoid network congestion, parents are suggested to submit the online application as early as possible.
a) Please prepare the following documents and personal information of applicant:
i) Birth of Certificate / Hong Kong Identity Card / Passport / other identity document;
ii) Student Passport Photo in jpg format (for uploading to the system);
iii) Name of school attending and the level;
iv) The name, registration no. (printed on the student identity card) and class of the applicant’s brother(s) or sister(s) who is/are studying in Evangel College recently.
b) System requirements:
i) Chrome / Internet Explorer 10 or above;
ii) Adobe Acrobat Reader;
c) Please click “Apply Now”below to enter the “Primary One Admission Application Online System”.
d) Parents please record the username and password you set up in the online application system for retrieving the updated application information through the system later.
e) Please complete and submit the online application within 30 minutes. If the application is not submitted successfully in 30 minutes, the system will be logout automatically.
f) After submitting the online application, parents please wait for about 30 seconds for the system to upload the personal information.
g) If the online application is submitted successfully, the system will show a confirmation “Notice of Online Application Submission Successfully” on the screen.
h) Click “Attachment” to save and print a copy of the submitted application for your record.
i) Please see the below attachment "Sample of Application for Admission to Primary One"for reference.
Step 2: Submission of required documents
*To avoid long waiting time and the school needs to handle many applications, parents are suggested to submit the required documents in person or by mail as early as possible.
a) Please follow the instructions and submit the required documents listed in the “Notice of Online Application Submission Successfully” in person or by mail to the school.
b) Required documents:
i) Online Application Form for Admission to Primary One;
ii) Photocopies of school reports in the previous two years;
iii) Photocopy of a piece of homework of Chinese Language in 2021/22 school year;
iv) Photocopy of a piece of homework of English Language in 2021/22 school year;
v) Photocopy of a piece of drawing in 2021/22 school year (colour print, not bigger than A4 size);
vi) Records of extra-curricular activities, awards obtained and recommendation letter, if any.
c) If parents submit the required documents in person, the school will give a “Notice of P.1 Admission Application” to parents immediately to indicate whether all required documents are submitted.
d) If parents submit the required documents by mail, the school will send a “Notice of P.1 Admission Application” to parents through e-mail from within two weeks after receiving the required documents to indicate whether all required documents are submitted. Parents can also login the below system “Primary One Admission Application Online System” to get the information.
e) If the school does not receive any required documents within the submission period (on or before 5 August 2022), the application will be cancelled.
f) Entrance examination fee: Only short-listed applicants need to pay for an entrance examination fee of HK$100 (non-refundable) before the interview.
Step 3: Interview letter
a) Interview Date (tentative): September 2022
b) Interview letter will be sent to short-listed applicantsone week before the interview day through e-mail. Parents can also login the below system “Primary One Admission Application Online System” to get the information.
Step 4: Interview result letter
Interview result letter will be sent to parents through e-mail within 2 months after the interview. Parents can also login the below system “Primary One Admission Application Online System” to get the information.
1. If parents cannot receive or open the e-mails and the attachments through the mobile phone, please login the below system “Primary One Admission Application Online System” using the computerto get the information.
2. If parents want to open the admission form of twins (the second applicant), parents please logout the online system first. Enter the username (add “2” after the username) and password in the login page. Choose the sheet of the second applicant and then the application form of that applicant can be opened.
3. If parents forgot the username or/and password, please click the below system “Primary One Admission Application Online System” and choose “Forgot Username or/and Password”.
Collection of Personal Data
1. The personal data filled in by applicants will only be used for application of school place of the school.
2. The provision of personal data by means of this form is voluntary.
3. You have a right of access and correction with respect to your personal data as provided for in sections 18 and 22 and Principle 6 of Schedule 1 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Enquiries should be addressed to the school.
4. For unsuccessful applicants, all admissions data will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
Apply Now (School Opening: September 2022)